Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photography, anyone?

I fancy myself an amateur photographer. The tale of how I first became interested in photography and my quest to find a decent camera is both long and harrowing, particularly for the person listening. So I will spare you the details. Suffice to say that photography has become a hobby of mine, and I'm continually looking to better my skills (and drool over the really nice equipment... like the Nikon D300. Oh, man... that is the most amazing... No. Wait. I need to stop thinking about it.).

My intention for this blog was to post pictures of my adventures as I go along, but I quickly noticed that Blogger.com and their photo-hosting site are far from ideal. What's worse is the loss of image quality when I post photos, and their tiny size amidst a sea of words. I will continue to post photos here, because it makes the whole thing look spiffy, but if you're really interested in seeing my pictures, you should visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxzwolf.

As I promised, here is a picture of the Badlands:


If you're interested in seeing more pictures from the weekend, including my best shots of the park and an absolutely adorable picture of a red squirrel, you should visit Flickr. The image quality there is much better. You won't regret it.

No comments: